Current Detailed Program
This program is subject to change. It is current as of 14 March 2023.
This program is current as of 13 March 2023 and is subject to change.
2023 Extended Abstracts
The Paper ID is included in the Fully Paper file title.
Presentation Guidelines are now available for all presenters
Oral Presentation Guidelines
Oral Presentation Template
Under the principal conference theme of Geoscience – Breaking New Ground, the AEGC technical program will have a focus on Geology, Geophysics and Geochemistry and how these are applied in exploration for both Petroleum and Mineral systems in Australasia and the wider Asia-Pacific region. The major themes and areas for discussion include:
- Sustainability and ESG
- Energy Transition, Geothermal, Near Surface and Environmental Geophysics
- Regional, Crustal and Basin-scale Geoscience
- Minerals Geoscience
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Undercover Exploration
- Case Studies and Integrated Data Interpretation
- Laboratory and Geochemical Studies
- AI and Machine Learning Applications
- New Themes and Directions
The six day program will feature keynotes speakers, concurrent sessions, posters presentations and workshops delivered by leading experts in their respective streams.
Discover more about AEGC 2023 by downloading our Conference Flyer!
Registration Now Open
Don't miss your opportunity to be involved in the Symposium at AEGC 2023